Principal-Level Technical Project Lead (TC-10)
Annapolis Junction, MD
- Technical Project Lead monitors cost, schedule, and performance of the contract. Serve as the main point of contact to the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officers Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and the Contractors senior management. Directly contributes to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities. Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract. The Technical Project Lead shall utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, risks, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
- Develop and deploy applications within AWS
- Allocate technical resources on the contract
- Ability to lead and manage technical teams overseeing technical projects
- Provide daily oversight and direction to contractors on technical teams
- Review risk and risk mitigation activities and allocate budgets for the same
- Communicate issues/risks and solutions to the Government PM in a timely and transparent manner
- Review financial and technical reports before release to the Government
Minimum Experience Required:
- Twenty (20) years experience performing software development in web design, development and deployment. Ten (10) years of database experience (i.e. PostGre, SQL, SQL Server, or Oracle).
- Five (5) years experience managing large DoD task orders or contracts with multiple task.
- Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a Bachelors degree.
- AWS Certification
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required
- This position requires a security clearance
Full Time – Project Manager
A culture of people with a passion for technology, career growth, and training
- Humble, smart, and a consultative approach to how we serve our mission customers. To us, it's not about bragging and "rock star engineer" status.
- If you love technology, learning, and growing in your career, we'd make a great team.
- ProObject was one of the first software engineering companies (many moons ago), that put our money where our mouth is: Robust training ($5250 per year) and certifications for all of our team members.
AWS Select Consulting Partner
- As an AWS select consulting partner, we have tons of training and certs with AWS if you're ready to get into cloud engineering and expand your career.
Family-oriented, family-feel, and respect for your time
- We're a family-owned company and we care about all of our employees. The difference is easy to see with us compared to other firms.
- We also don't believe in concepts like "work-life integration." For us, we believe in balance and support for your "outside of work" life. We respect that time.
- Comp time available
- Care about certain causes? We care about what our employees are into. Matching contributions and special events to make our community better
A Top Workplace, year-over-year
- Our staff and the Baltimore sun ranked us a top workplace for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021.
- That's cool but if you want to hear it right from our team, setup a no pressure meet 'n greet with some of our team actually doing the "rollup the sleeves hard work" and get to know us! We promise good coffee and the real scoop for what it's like working at ProObject.