by proObject | Nov 3, 2022
- The selected candidate will augment the existing team providing full life cycle support to the Human Resource Applications and Services organization. A successful candidate will be comfortable working in a team environment, collaborating with other developers and having frequent interaction with customers. This position will require working in a fast-paced team and a willingness to take on challenges to creatively solve customer requirement problem sets. The role requires a self-motivated individual that will support new development work as well as sustainment activities to Human Resource applications.
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful endpoints
- Experience setting up and maintaining Linux environments
- Working knowledge of accessibility standards (ADA Section508 compliance)
- Experience with GitLab
- Experience with GitLab runners for continuous Integration
- Experience with automated integration and unit testing scripts
- Experience with Agile methodologiesTechnical Skills Required:
Minimum Experience Required:
- Three (3) years of experience in software development/ engineering in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related discipline. Four (4) years of additional software development experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Full Stack Development experience
- Willingness to learn modern technologies
- Working understanding on SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required
- This position requires a security clearance.
A culture of people with a passion for technology, career growth, and training
- Humble, smart, and a consultative approach to how we serve our mission customers. To us, it's not about bragging and "rock star engineer" status.
- If you love technology, learning, and growing in your career, we'd make a great team.
- ProObject was one of the first software engineering companies (many moons ago), that put our money where our mouth is: Robust training ($5250 per year) and certifications for all of our team members.
AWS Select Consulting Partner
As an AWS select consulting partner, we have tons of training and certs with AWS if you're ready to get into cloud engineering and expand your career.
Family-oriented, family-feel, and respect for your time
- We're a family-owned company and we care about all of our employees. The difference is easy to see with us compared to other firms.
- We also don't believe in concepts like "work-life integration." For us, we believe in balance and support for your "outside of work" life. We respect that time.
- Comp time available
- Care about certain causes? We care about what our employees are into. Matching contributions and special events to make our community better
A Top Workplace, year-over-year
- Our staff and the Baltimore sun ranked us a top workplace for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021.
- That's cool but if you want to hear it right from our team, setup a no pressure meet 'n greet with some of our team actually doing the "rollup the sleeves hard work" and get to know us! We promise good coffee and the real scoop for what it's like working at ProObject.