Looking for an exciting opportunity? We are seeking a motivated individual to work in a dynamic environment providing vulnerability assessments and mitigations on a variety of emerging technologies. The work will leverage your ability to deconstruct and tear-down a variety of hardware and software, focusing on a new device/technology approximately every 30 days. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative in the work.
Candidate shall be responsible primarily for providing analysis and engineering of the functional aspects of the software or hardware architecture and systems, it may also include other responsibilities such as architectural planning, middleware prototyping, or investigations regarding the introduction of new technology.
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience performing open source research & vulnerability analysis
- Experience with reverse engineering
- Experience with disassembly of HW
- Experience using tools to extract & analyze firmware or software
- Experience using commercial off the shelf (COTS), and free open source (FOS) debugging and analyzer tools
- Ability to analyze network and IoT technologies for vulnerabilities
- Experience with network protocol analysis
- Experience developing documentation and reports (analysis reports, test reports, etc.)
- Familiarity with scripting and programming languages
Minimum Experience Required:
- Eight (8) to eighteen (18) years of general experience as a systems analyst.
- Five (5) years of experience in systems analysis, engineering design, and communications applications on complex information systems, database management, or the use of high-level programming languages.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science may be substituted for four (4) years of general experience as a systems analyst.
- TS/SCI w Polygraph Required