Visitor Control Center Operations
- The VCC is the responsible entity for receiving and processing visitors and guests.
- Issue badges (retention, temporary or visitor) in accordance with the appropriate clearance level of the individual requiring access or, when appropriate, Guest Decals for social or ceremonial functions.
- Conduct fingerprinting, producing credentials, and passport/ISOPREP photos.
- Issue CAC cards.
- Conduct inspections utilizing X-Ray and walk through/hand-held metal detection.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be 18 years of age or older
Physical Fitness Requirements:
- Be physically able to perform all duties and functions as specified for the post they are filling;
- Possess binocular vision correctable to 20/20 and close vision correctable to Jaeger No. 4 type test for both eyes;
- Be free of color blindness;
- Have normal fields of vision and good depth perception, as defined by the Snellen chart;
- Have hearing which is correctable to normal level hearing with hearing aids. Normal hearing levels are demonstrated by a pure tone audiometry hearing level (HL) of 0 decibels (dB) or lower; and
- Be able to stand continuously for 4 hours at a time.
- TS/SCI w Polygraph Required