User Experience Designer Skill Level 2 (2 Vacancies)
- Responsible for planning, designing, and developing user experience for devices, tools, and systems. Establishes interactive conventions, gathers user requirements, mocks-up user experiences, participates in trade-off discussions with development teams and subject matter experts, analyzes tool sets, creates graphics and helps customers imagine new kinds of interactive techniques and technologies. Applies visualization and graphic design expertise to create a successful user experiences.
- Plan, design, and develop user experience in devices, tools, and systems.
- Gather user requirements and develop mock-ups of user experiences.
- Create graphics and help customers imagine new kinds of interactive techniques and technologies.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Eight (8) years of relevant experience conducting User Experience Design activities (e.g., User
- Modeling, Product Design, Interaction Design, Interface Design, Information Architecture and Design, Visual & Graphic Design, and Prototyping with user design tools (e.g., paper, Visual Basic, HTML/CSS, Director, and Flash).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required
A culture of people with a passion for technology, career growth, and training
- Humble, smart, and a consultative approach to how we serve our mission customers. To us, is not about bragging and "rock star engineer" status.
- If you love technology, learning, and growing in your career, we'd make a great team.
- ProObject was one of the first software engineering companies (many moons ago), that put our money where our mouth is: Robust training ($5250 per year) and certifications for all of our team members.
AWS Select Consulting Partner
- As an AWS select consulting partner, we have tons of training and certs with AWS if you're ready to get into cloud engineering and expand your career.
Family-oriented, family-feel, and respect for your time
- We're a family-owned company and we care about all of our employees. The difference is easy to see with us compared to other firms.
- We also don't believe in concepts like "work-life integration." For us, we believe in balance and support for your "outside of work" life. We respect that time.
- Comp time available
- Care about certain causes? We care about what our employees are into. Matching contributions and special events to make our community better
A Top Workplace, year-over-year
- Our staff and the Baltimore sun ranked us a top workplace for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021.
- That's cool but if you want to hear it right from our team, setup a no pressure meet 'n greet with some of our team actually doing the "rollup the sleeves hard work" and get to know us! We promise good coffee and the real scoop for what it's like working at ProObject.