ProObject is actively interviewing for a Program Manager to lead a business portfolio within the Intelligence Community market. The successful candidate will utilize their demonstrated business development, management and technical expertise to lead all facets of ProObject’s business within a targeted business area. This position offers an exciting opportunity to develop and execute a strategic business plan. The Individual will work closely with ProObject’s President and Founder to align business plans with corporate strategy. The candidate will collaborate with Government clients and industry partners to sustain and grow existing pipeline of business opportunities. The PM will lead and manage teams to ensure client satisfaction. This position provides opportunity for professional development and continual career growth.
– Development and execution of successful business plan
– Serve as primary lead in client relationship management, business development and mission execution.
– Marketing and business development
– Ensure successful staffing performance
– Management of ProObject team performance to meet customer requirements
– Provide direct technical leadership and support to client programs
– Provide employee career development through mentoring, coaching and training
– Ten (10) years experience as a program or project manager in managing programs and contracts.
– Shall have demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
– Shall have at least one (1) year of demonstrated experience in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms such as Earned Value Management.
– Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS), DoD 5000 series, and ICD 801 policies.
– Must have direct experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment is required.
– Experience with U.S. Department of Defense and Intelligence Community
– Experience leading and managing diverse teams to meet mission critical requirements
– Practical experience with solutions development using technologies that are aligned with ProObject’s core competencies.
– Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Degrees, Certifications and Security Requirements
– BS Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
– Project Management Professional (PMP), FAC-P/PM Mid-Level, or DAWIA Level 2 certification in program management.
– TS/SCI Clearance with Full Scope Polygraph
ProObject is an innovative Woman Owned Small Business that develops Apps for Intel – Applications for the Intelligence Community. Our team enables clients to gain a decisive advantage in Cyber Security and Signals Intelligence. ProObject has a 24+ year history of providing solutions in Cyber Security, Signals Intelligence, Agile Development, Cloud Engineering, Mobile App Development, Linguistics Research and Enterprise IT. ProObject consultants deliver results that create better Intelligence for our Nation.
ProObject has received recognition for our employee-focused culture and technical expertise. ProObject was named a “Top Workplace” by the Baltimore Sun multiple years in a row. We are also proud to be recognized as one of the “Top Cyber Security Companies” by the Baltimore Business Journal. ProObject offers a comprehensive benefits package, including technical/professional training, group health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, group term life insurance, optional short-term/long-term disability, 401(k), paid vacation/personal/sick leave and fun events throughout the year.
For more information, please contact our Recruiting team at 410-993-1699 or recruiting@ProObject.com. We look forward to hearing from you!