Systems Integration Engineer Level 3
- Provides expertise in integrating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system environment.
- Ability to integrate, install, configure, upgrade, compile, and support COTS/GOTS software.
- Generate documentation for the full software stack.
- Update software for sustainment support.
- Basic Linux system administration skills and shell scripting.
- Execute test codes for characterization of software performance.
- Provide software product ownership for HPC tools.
- Working knowledge of CM tools, web documentation, and issue tracking.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and switch between various architectural paradigms.
Technical Skills Required:
- Familiar with HPC systems and/or architecture or large cloud systems and/or architectures
- Experience with large (500+) HPC clusters
- Experience supporting full software stacks
- Experience with HPC open source tools
- Experience with open source Parallel programming language tools
- Experience with C programming language
- Experience with OpenGL
- Experience with OpenCL
- Experience with parallel threading
- Experience with scripting languages such as, Python or Bash
- Experience with automating test procedures
- Experience with performing benchmarking testing
- System Testing experience in a Unix operating environment
- Experience with Linux command line usage
- A minimum of three (3) years performing in a Linux System Administration with familiarization in operation system configuration, software installation, file systems and network systems
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- General HPC technical knowledge regarding compute, network, memory, and storage components
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
- Ability to develop, debug, and test applications based upon design and performance requirements
- Proficient in standard HPC tools
Minimum Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and have at least eight (8) years of demonstrable experience with integrating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling, and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system environment. OR
- The individual shall have five (5) years full time Computer Science directly related work that can be substituted for a degree and have at least eight (8) years of demonstrable experience. OR
- An industry recognized professional certification, as defined in the TT0s, may substitute as one (1) year experience. A Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field may substitute for two (2) years’ experience.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required