Systems Engineer III—Business Process Engineer
- The Business Process Engineer will serve as the primary coordinator between multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts. The engineer will apply process improvement and engineering methodologies and best practices to conduct process modernization projects.
- Analyzes functional business requirements, processes, and design specifications for IT activities.
- Identifies, resolves, and enhances problems and/or inefficiencies within existing systems.
- Designs implementation of new systems, and participates in analysis, design and development/construction of next generation IT systems.
- Understands and balances customers’ IT needs with commercially available IT products realities to derive requirements and system specifications that are implementable by the architecture and engineering teams.
- ITIL® v3 Foundations certification
Technical Skills Required:
- In depth knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF), experience with business process engineering including defining objectives, analyzing and identifying opportunities of improvements, and ensuring compliance with customer and industry standards.
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Proficiency in working with various stakeholder groups
Minimum Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher and 5 years, High School Diploma/GED and 9 years, or Associate’s Degree and 7 years, or Master’s Degree and 3 years, or Doctorate and 1 year
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required