System Analyst/System Architect II
- The candidate will perform Linux Admin and Application installation/config/setup duties in a prototype development and evaluation lab on customer site. The candidate must be a self-starter and be able to work with a team as well as independently and learn new HW and SW technologies quickly.
- Candidate shall be responsible primarily for providing analysis and engineering of the functional aspects of the software or hardware architecture and systems, it may also include other responsibilities such as architectural planning, middleware prototyping, or investigations regarding the introduction of new technology.
Technical Skills Required:
- Security+ CE or equivalent security certification
- Experience administering and troubleshooting UNIX/LINUX production systems
- Proven experience in RedHat Linux, CentOS or SELinux System Administration
- 2-3 years of VM and storage (nfs) experience
- Experience with CM tools such as Ansible and Puppet
- Experience with container platforms, preferably Docker
- Must be able to support software/system testing efforts
- Proven experience installing and configuring applications
- Bash, python or similar scripting skills
- General networking concepts
- Very strong troubleshooting skills
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience in three or more of the following:
- Apache tomcat
- Palo Alto firewalls and rule sets
- Docker Containers
- Jupyter Notebooks and GPU technologies
- Experience working with nVIDIA Docker and GPU-compute applications
- Familiarity with STE/STN
- Familiarity with LDAP and how to integrate to it
- Jira or similar ticket tracking system
- PSC and MRM
- Programming experience
- Experience with enhanced visualization and graphing tools
- Experience with Elastic Search and Kibana
- Windows System administration and activity directory
- Data center management experience
- Nagios or similar monitoring tools
- Experience installing/configuring database mgmt tools (mongo, SQL, postGres, etc)
Minimum Experience Required:
- Eight (8) to eighteen (18) years of general experience as a systems analyst, including five years of experience in systems analysis, engineering design, and communications applications on complex information systems, database management, the use of programming languages that support Sun Solaris, HP UNIX, Windows NT, Pascal or Delphi, Linux – Redhat, Windows XP, Databases, Sybase RDBMS, Oracle RDBMS, MS Access, Oracle Context, Oracle Forms, Powerbuilder, MS SQL Server, Indexed Sequential Access Method (ISAM), and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
- Five (5) years of experience in systems analysis, engineering design, and communications applications on complex information systems, database management, the use of programming languages that support systems, and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
- Candidate must be competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications system analysis and programming activities.
- Candidate must meet all qualifications associated with Sections C3,T1. And C3.T4. of DoD Directive 8570.01-M entitled “Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program.”
- Note: A bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science may be substituted for four (4) years of general experience as a systems analyst.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required