System Administrator with IAT II
- Daily tasking will include maintaining Linux operating systems in a variety of users and activities. Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems as well as installing, configuring, and monitoring infrastructure applications.
- Individual(s) assigned to this category shall be responsible primarily for providing basic system administration support for workstations and servers. Candidate may also be assigned other responsibilities such as planning, equipment staging, or the development of shell scripts. Duties include administering workstations/servers running the UNIX and Windows NT operating systems.
Technical Skills Required:
- Shall have at least six (6) years of general experience as a Sun, Unix or Windows system administrator, but not being limited to, installing/loading operating system software, troubleshooting, installing the desktop, installing a windows manager, and performing BEA WebLogic administration.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum six (6) years’ experience as a Sun, Unix or Windows Systems Administrator
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline may be substituted for four (4) years of general experience.
- Must have Security+ (IAT2 or higher).
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required