System Administrator III
- The System Administrator will provide critical system support to ensure the continuous delivery of the project system via automation and orchestration of deployments, quality control, and system maintenance.
- Provides mission applications focused expertise for the IT user. Interacts effectively, courteously, and directly with the user to resolve technical issues and respond to queries and requests for service that originate by telephone, web-based portals, email, or other methods. Independently reads, writes and implements standard operating procedures and technical documentation; assists with transition of new technologies into the service desk operations; assists with installation and configuration of new software applications; produces/contributes to IT knowledge articles.
- IAT Level I certification (A+, SSCP, or Network+)
- ITIL® v3 Foundations certification or ITIL® v3 Foundations or Bridge certification
- HP Service Manager 7.11 End User Training
Technical Skills Required:
- Linux system administration, Ansible automation, Docker, GIT source control, Jenkins
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Jira, Confluence
Minimum Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree + 5 years, Associate’s Degree + 7 years, or High School Diploma/GED + 9 years
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required