Senior System Analyst/System Architect (NetApp, RHCSA, Enterprise Class Storage)
- Be part of a dynamic team that provides systems, network and storage engineering services to support the Endpoint & Forensics customer. The target focus will be to develop, maintain, and support an enclave comprised of various hardware and software components to include physical storage (NetApp, Dell Isilon and Compellent), software defined storage (Dell FlexOS), and network components (Brocade and Cisco). This effort will include phased system upgrades and improvements aimed to ensure the continued execution of the E&F mission.
- Candidate shall be responsible primarily for providing analysis and engineering of the functional aspects of the software or hardware architecture and systems, it may also include other responsibilities such as architectural planning, middleware prototyping, or investigations regarding the introduction of new technology.
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Red Hat Certified Engineer or RHCSA
- Broad Red Hat Linux administration is required. Must also have experience with several of the following: NFS, Authentication and Access, DNS, Cisco IOS TCP/IP, Workstation Support, VMWare virtualization, Data Domain De-duplication, Isilon NAS storage, NetApp File storage.
- Enterprise Class Storage experience
- LAN knowledge
- Proxy servers
- Help implement and improve customer Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) including regular backup and recovery activities for large data sets as well as disaster planning.
- Provide architecture design, coordination and support for staff office moves. Understanding customer power/space/cooling approval processes strongly preferred.
- Credible experience supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration.
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate with outside organizations to resolve network, system, server or other problems
- Experience in a customer-facing role developing system requirements and CONOPS
- Planning and using resources effectively; orchestrating multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish work
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Minimum Experience Required:
- At least 8-18 years of general experience as a systems analyst including five years of experience in systems analysis, engineering design, and communications applications on complex information systems, database management, the use of programming languages that support Sun Solaris, HP UNIX, Windows NT, Pascal or Delphi, Linux – Redhat, Windows XP, Databases, Sybase RDBMS, Oracle RDBMS, MS Access, Oracle Context, Oracle Forms, Powerbuilder, MS SQL Server, Indexed Sequential Access Method (ISAM), and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
- At least five (5) years of experience in systems analysis, engineering design, and communications application on complex information systems, database management, the use of programming languages that support systems (i.e, Perl, C++, mySQL and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
- Minimum IAT level II certification
- Broad Red Hat Linux administration
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering may be substituted for four (4) years of general experience as a System Analyst.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required