Looking for a challenging opportunity? We are seeking a motivated software engineer to work with a team to develop technical solutions for a web application that meets mission objectives. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative in the work, in addition to working in a team environment.
Individual(s) assigned to this category shall have an understanding of how UIS code works and how analysts use UIS. Knowledge of XML structure, XML parsers, SQL and Perl is required. Development skills in Java threading/thread pooling, RMI, character set encoding, swing, JDBC, JMS, J2EE, Enterprise Java Beans, Web Logic, Servlets, and JSP are required.
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong Java development experience is a must
- Experience with MongoDB
- Familiarity with public-key cryptography is a plus
- Experience with Linux OS (CentOS)
- Knowledge and experience using agency-wide classifications and data access controls (is a Plus)
- Experience with Express.js & Node.js is a plus
Minimum Experience Required:
- Candidates shall have 12+ years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, including at least 5 years of experience in software intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers. (Note: A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, may be substituted for 4 years of general experience. A master’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, may be substituted for an additional two years of general experience.)
- Additionally, at least 4 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required