Senior Level Systems Analyst
- Be part of a dynamic team that provides Systems Engineering to Design, Develop, Build, and Manage the customer’s future development and operational enclaves, and associated capabilities.
- Perform requirements gathering, development surveys and documentation for development, test and prototype environments.
- Oversee customer interfaces and technical exchange meetings (TEMs) of internal and external customers, flush out and document technical requirements, provide technical briefings, work with vendors to define the best solutions, understand mission needs in order to architect the best combination of hardware/software needed solutions, and articulate requirements to the engineering teams to build and deploy the systems/solutions.
- Identify and recommend use of appropriate data sources, technologies and analytic techniques for big data challenges with customer data sources. Experience communicating with people at various organizational levels.
- Candidate shall be responsible primarily for providing analysis and engineering of the functional aspects of the software or hardware architecture and systems, it may also include other responsibilities such as architectural planning, middleware prototyping, or investigations regarding the introduction of new technology.
Technical Skills Required:
- At least eighteen (18) years of general experience as a systems analyst, including five years of experience in systems analysis, engineering design, and communications applications on complex information systems, database management, the use of programming languages that support Sun Solaris, HP UNIX, Windows NT, Pascal or Delphi, Linux – Redhat, Windows XP, Databases, Sybase RDBMS, Oracle RDBMS, MS Access, Oracle Context, Oracle Forms, Powerbuilder, MS SQL Server, Indexed Sequential Access Method (ISAM), and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience working the both users and developers to properly capture and translate system use cases to technical requirements
- Experience designing full system (hardware and software) solutions for operational processing
- Knowledge of hardware technologies that support PaaS
- Knowledge of current software technologies and paradigms
- Experience building and maintaining technical process charts, flows and SOPs
- Experience documenting specification and development of technical interfaces
- Experience briefing Senior Management on project progress and schedule
- Understanding of the customer organization and capabilities
- Understanding customer data sources (specifically SMS, metadata and unstructured content)
Minimum Experience Required:
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science may be substituted for 4 years of general experience as a systems analyst. A master’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, may be substituted for 2 years of general experience.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required