Senior Level Software Engineer (Python, GoLang, and Django)
- The Application Engineer will be an integral part of the team developing new applications and tool sets to help the customer to automate some of their internal tracking tools and information gathering processes and modernize the current environment to enable quicker delivery of mission information, enhance day-to-day operations, and improve situational awareness.
- This labor category requires PRIVAC
- Software development (Java, Perl, SQL, Eclipse, Maven, web application development)
- Windows and Linux System administration
- ITIL® v3 Foundation certification desired
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong background in backend development, experience with database management, extensive hands-on experience building Docker/containerized microservices, experience with development languages and frameworks including Python, GoLang, and Django; experience with Agile development, GitLab, and CI/CD pipelines.
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience with Kubernetes cluster development/management/monitoring, familiarity with UI design and web development, understanding of AWS and/or OpenStack environments.
Minimum Experience Required:
- High School Diploma/GED and 12 years, or Associate’s Degree and 10 years, or Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years, or Master’s Degree or Higher and 6 years.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required.