Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the principles, theories, methods, and techniques of the specialized field of computer science, as well as knowledge of the concepts, factors and conditions which influence the design, development, and operation of related products.
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience with development on Android or iOS platforms (not required to have experience on both platforms)
- Strong proficiency in C/C++
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience with developing and using automated testing
- Experience with troubleshooting and debugging
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience with customer specific mobile tool development or testing is a huge plus!
Minimum Experience Required:
- Have at least ten (10) years of experience and related skills in software architecture, software requirements definition, design of computer software projects, software interface specifications, software coding, and software testing.
- Have at least ten (10) years experience and related skills in low-level software languages (machine and assembly) and high level software languages (C/C++, Java, FORTH).
- Have at least five (5) years of experience in technical development, and be skilled in leading a team.
- Have at least five (5) years of experience embedded development and with processor architectures in one or more of the following: ARM, ST10, AMD, SPARC, or Xeon.
- A Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Physical Science, Computer Science, or Systems Engineering may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience. A PhD in a relevant area may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required