- ProObject is seeking a contract worker to join our Maryland office who will be responsible for the development, deployment, testing, administration and maintenance of SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Support the installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of SailPoint IIQ;
- Develop and support IAM functionalities like Role Modeling, Role Based Access Control, Single Sign-On, and Identity Federation;
- Assist with requirements gathering and effort estimation for integrating applications with SailPoint IIQ;
- Create application documentation, drawings, how-to guides and other deliverable for both training and tool maintenance. Prepare technical designs with Visio diagrams and detailed descriptions:
- Develop SailPoint IIQ connectors as needed;
- Integrate new data sources, developing strategies for improving data quality, implementing correlation logic, and writing some custom code for new computed attributes;
- Ensure quality of developed code through testing and lessons learned
- Participate in and/or lead acceptance testing and bug-related engineering efforts.
- Technical writing and creation of formal documentation such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), reports, training materials, slide decks, and architecture diagrams.
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- Working knowledge or integration experience with Workday, Salesforce, Cherwell is a strong plus.
- SailPoint IdentityIQ Engineer Certification a strong plus.
- Strong understanding of information security fundamentals in the identity and access management space
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically by leveraging quantitative analysis to derive insights from the data
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively throughout all levels of the organization and with audiences with varying levels of familiarity with information
- Good organizational and critical thinking skills
Minimum Experience Required:
- 3- 5 years of experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ, including Life Cycle Manager (LCM) and Compliance Manager (CM) including strong working knowledge of SailPoint IdentityIQ concepts and features (Application On-Boarding, Access Request, Automated Provisioning, Password Management, Workflows, etc.) hands-on experience with the Lifecycle and Compliance Manager components.
- 3 – 5 years of experience with the following IdentityIQ governance areas: User Provisioning, Access Certifications, Access Request, Rules, Role Modelling, and Workflows
- 3 – 5 years of experience in developing, integrating, and deploying Identity & Access Management provisioning solutions in large environments
- 3 – 5 years of experience related to operations and maintenance support, SailPoint deployments, and software development lifecycle (requirements, design, test, implementation)
- 3 – 5 years of experience with database technologies (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, etc).
- 3 -5 years of experience with directory services technologies (LDAP, AD, NETIQ eDirectory, etc.).