Principal-Level Cyberspace Fires (Targets) Analyst
- The J38 is looking for a (Cyber Fires Level 3 individual. Typical fires person is an Army or Marine artillery officer/SNCO or Air Force Targets person.
- Provides operations development technical assistance and supports Cyber Tasking Cycle
- Creates, manages, updates and implements the Master Cyber Operations Plan (MCOP)
- Develops documents to include lessons learned, as well as results and conclusions with relevant organizations such as DOD, Federal Agencies and commercial partners
- Manages Cyber Tasking Orders (CTOs)
- Develops, integrates, and maintains operational TTPs, SOPs, and Concept of Operations (CONOPs)
- Facilitates preparation of the Joint Targeting Working Group (JTWG) , the Joint Targeting Coordination
- Meeting (JTCM) and the Joint Targeting Coordination Board (JTCB)
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Fires and Targeting
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IT II Certification (Desired)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required
A culture of people with a passion for technology, career growth, and training
- Humble, smart, and a consultative approach to how we serve our mission customers. To us, is not about bragging and "rock star engineer" status.
- If you love technology, learning, and growing in your career, we'd make a great team.
- ProObject was one of the first software engineering companies (many moons ago), that put our money where our mouth is: Robust training ($5250 per year) and certifications for all of our team members.
AWS Select Consulting Partner
- As an AWS select consulting partner, we have tons of training and certs with AWS if you're ready to get into cloud engineering and expand your career.
Family-oriented, family-feel, and respect for your time
- We're a family-owned company and we care about all of our employees. The difference is easy to see with us compared to other firms.
- We also don't believe in concepts like "work-life integration." For us, we believe in balance and support for your "outside of work" life. We respect that time.
- Comp time available
- Care about certain causes? We care about what our employees are into. Matching contributions and special events to make our community better
A Top Workplace, year-over-year
- Our staff and the Baltimore sun ranked us a top workplace for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021.
- That's cool but if you want to hear it right from our team, setup a no pressure meet 'n greet with some of our team actually doing the "rollup the sleeves hard work" and get to know us! We promise good coffee and the real scoop for what it's like working at ProObject.