- Responsible for designing, creating, testing and maintaining web sites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and produce effective communications between
- CSS and its customers. Interact with team to gather and define requirements.
- Analyze requirements to determine the most effective web technologies to satisfy their needs.
- Coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design.
- Follow a formal design process that includes adhering to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of the web site end product.
- Design and develop visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation.
- Deliver comprehensive web site solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Maintain configuration management.
- Based on an understanding of basic concepts, codes less complex websites using HTML, Visual Basic, or other web-based programming languages
- Responsible for maintaining a functioning user-accessible website
- Supports website planning and deployment
- Writes documentation regarding the website’s technical requirements
- Applies concepts, develops, tests, maintains and supports high-performance, innovative web based applications
- Responsible for troubleshooting software problems and providing solutions to overcome those problems using the latest technologies
- Works with management and information technologists to determine specifications
- Uses a variety of internet technologies, techniques and tools such as graphics software applications and object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, CGI, Visual Basic, HTML, XML) to create web page elements such as user interface features, site animation, special effects, databases, and ebusiness applications
- Maintains website technical documentation to assist with website maintenance and upgrades
- Supports graphic design in various formats to include but not limited to digital media, PowerPoint presentations and paper products.
Technical Skills Required:
Minimum Experience Required:
- Four (4) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional web development experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required