Responsible for designing, creating, testing and maintaining web sites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and produce effective communications between our customers. Interact with team to gather and define requirements. Analyze requirements to determine the most effective web technologies to satisfy their needs. Coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design. Follow a formal design process that includes adhering to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of the web site end product. Design and develop visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation. Deliver comprehensive web site solutions to satisfy customer requirements. Maintain configuration management.
- Apply concepts, develops, tests, maintain and supports high-performance, innovative web-based applications
- Responsible for troubleshooting software problems and providing solutions to overcome those problems using the latest technologies
- Work with management and information technologists to determine specifications
- Use a variety of internet technologies, techniques and tools such as graphics software applications and object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, CGI, Visual Basic, HTML, XML) to create web page elements such as user interface features, site animation, special effects, databases, and e-business applications
- Maintain website technical documentation to assist with website maintenance and upgrades
Minimum Experience Required:
- Four (4) years experience as a Web Developer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional Web Developer experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required