Individual(s) assigned to this category shall have an understanding of how UIS code works and how analysts use UIS. Knowledge of XML structure, XML parsers, SQL and Perl is required. Development skills in Java threading/thread pooling, RMI, character set encoding, swing, JDBC, JMS, J2EE, Enterprise Java Beans, Web Logic, Servlets, and JSP are required.
Technical Skills Required:
- At least 3 years of experience designing, developing, updating, and supporting web pages and the use of web page creation tools.
- At least 2 years of MS SharePoint design/development experience (different from SharePoint Administration)
- Experience in graphics design and the use of presentation tools.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer (tool provided by MS for designing SharePoint pages)
- Experience with customer’s Corporate SharePoint infrastructure
- Experience with WordPress
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience with Ruby on Rails a major plus
- Experience with MS SQL server a plus
- Experience with load balancing applications a plus
- Development experience on both Linux and Windows platforms is desired
Minimum Experience Required:
- Candidates shall have 8+ years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, including at least 5 years of experience in software intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers. (Note: A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, may be substituted for 4 years of general experience.)
- Additionally, at least 3 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required