Mid-Level Test & Integration Engineer – Selenium
- Performs the installation, integration, and test of operational equipment/software to verify compliance with the system design, requirements, and standards. Maintains broad knowledge of the system.
- Install system/software upgrades per installation instructions provided by software development staff
- Load applications
- Load operating systems
- Perform quality assurance
- Build systems to drawing package
- Label and run cables
- Perform all levels of testing in regard to the system
- Install hardware into racks
Minimum Experience Required:
- Six (6) years experience integrating and testing systems using multiple operating systems, of which a desired two (2) years within the Intelligence Community or signals intelligence activity.
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university in any technical field. An additional two (2) years of additional technical experience may be substituted for an Associate’s Degree.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required
A culture of people with a passion for technology, career growth, and training
- Humble, smart, and a consultative approach to how we serve our mission customers. To us, is not about bragging and "rock star engineer" status.
- If you love technology, learning, and growing in your career, we'd make a great team.
- ProObject was one of the first software engineering companies (many moons ago), that put our money where our mouth is: Robust training ($5250 per year) and certifications for all of our team members.
AWS Select Consulting Partner
- As an AWS select consulting partner, we have tons of training and certs with AWS if you're ready to get into cloud engineering and expand your career.
Family-oriented, family-feel, and respect for your time
- We're a family-owned company and we care about all of our employees. The difference is easy to see with us compared to other firms.
- We also don't believe in concepts like "work-life integration." For us, we believe in balance and support for your "outside of work" life. We respect that time.
- Comp time available
- Care about certain causes? We care about what our employees are into. Matching contributions and special events to make our community better
A Top Workplace, year-over-year
- Our staff and the Baltimore sun ranked us a top workplace for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021.
- That's cool but if you want to hear it right from our team, setup a no pressure meet 'n greet with some of our team actually doing the "rollup the sleeves hard work" and get to know us! We promise good coffee and the real scoop for what it's like working at ProObject.