Mid-Level Test Engineer (Automated)
- Developing and executing functional test procedures.
- Feature, System, and Regression testing of each release (every three-weeks) of the product.
- Testing within an agile development environment for a feature-based release model.
- Documentation and maintenance of the test plan, test environments, and test event checklists for each test cycle.
- Providing feedback to the project team, software developers, and Government Program Manager (GPM) on test results and defects.
- Proficient in the development and implementation of test strategies, plans, traceability matrices, procedures, and reports.
- Proficient in writing, maintaining, and managing test cases and discrepancy reports.
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience implementing automated tests.
- The candidate should be experienced with designing and developing automated test cases and testing tools including both white box and black box testing.
- Experience testing User Interfaces and web-based applications on an Agile software development team.
- Strong background in software testing methodologies and working with software development teams.
- Innovative thinker with good problem-solving skills. Self-starter who requires little direction.
- Familiarity with Confluence and JIRA.
- Effective communication skills working with test and developer teams.
- Understanding of testing cycles in agile development environments for software systems.
Minimum Experience Required:
- At least a minimum of eight (8) years in test engineering of modern software systems.
- At least eight (8) years of requirements analysis experience and must be fully trained or have experience in the testing of systems at the User Interface, component, integration, system, and end-to-end levels.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required