Mid-Level Technical Writer (5 years, SOPs, MOAs, MEPs)
- As a part of a team in one of 3 divisions, you will be assisting with the development and standardization of multiple types of documents.
- Work with SOPs, MOAs, MEPs, communications between the IC partners.
- Assist in developing briefs and workflows to provide high quality outputs to be used by government personnel at all levels.
- The successful candidates will work as a part of the government team in the Integrated Cyber Center at the new East Campus at Fort Meade.
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong skills in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint primarily).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project.
- General familiarity with SIGINT a plus.
- Strong communication skills a must.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
Minimum Experience Required:
- At least five (5) years of experience in document management and technical editing for a program or project of similar complexity.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required