We are seeking a System Engineer to develop requirements and use cases for new enterprise integration opportunities. Help us to develop transition plans and integrate functionality of our mission essential tools and capabilities. The System Engineer will work as a part of a small team performing solution discovery, artifacts documentation, product evaluations, and dataflow documentation. The ideal candidate will be comfortable briefing architecture designs to all levels of management and enjoy working across multiple organizations.
- Operational experience with Cyber or Cyber support
- Experience coding with Java, MapReduce and/or Pig
- Individual(s) assigned to this category shall be skilled in programming in C, Bourne, TclTk, and SQL. Knowledge of how C++, Perl, and Java work is required.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Eight to eighteen years of experience in computer science, computer engineering, engineering, mathematics, or related discipline.
- Five years of experience in engineering and program processes (CM, AQ, Risk management, reporting) software development methodologies, planning, designing, and analyzing processing and storage retrieval systems on a mid to large-scale.
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for four years of general experience.
- TS/SCI Full Scope Poly required