Mid-Level System Analyst/System Architect (DevOps, Spark, Scala)
- The candidate will be part of Persona Analysis’ Location & Movement team. The DevOps Engineer shall possess the necessary skills required to implement an end-to-end solution within a HPC architectural framework. The candidate would possess the skills and experience to code in Scala and setup Spark on containers (Docker and Kubernetes) and run Spark clusters. This effort will harvest additional information and patterns that can be used to further identify previously known target sets. This role calls for the DevOps Engineer to assist with the technical implementations to construct analytics, databases, and services to meet mission needs.
- Candidate shall be responsible primarily for providing analysis and engineering of the functional aspects of the software or hardware architecture and systems, it may also include other responsibilities such as architectural planning, middleware prototyping, or investigations regarding the introduction of new technology.
- Contact for full description.
Technical Skills Required:
- Proven experience and strong understanding of hardware and integration
- Proven experience in data center management, administration and processes, such PSC, MRMs, and TOEs.
- Candidate must be competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications system analysis, system design, and programming activities.
- Security+ CE or equivalent security certification
- Experience leading a small team, providing technical direction and delegating complex engineering tasks.
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience designing new system / environment within HPC commercial data modeling and prototype analytics
- Experience building CI/CD pipeline and optimize processes; deploy ML models using CI/CD frameworks
- Experience developing automated workflows to ingest and update complex transactional records to support stateful summarized events for follow-on analysis
Minimum Experience Required:
- Eight (8) to eighteen (18) years of general experience as a systems and/or network administrator.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in systems analysis, engineering rack design, power distribution, networking and communications applications on complex information systems, database management, the use of programming languages that support systems, and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science can be substituted for four years of general experience as a systems administrator.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required