ProObject has an opening for a Software Developer, Level III. This position is on the OMW team, and is primarily a maintenance position.
A firm understanding of modern computer programming with a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in programming and providing direction for the design and development of application software for complex systems, software testing as well as solving varied software related problems, and generating and reviewing software design for accuracy, completeness, and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule
Technical Skills Required:
- Java (6 years of experience)
- J2EE technology
- The developer will utilize Subversion, Nexus, Maven, Sonic, Oracle SQL, Tomcat, and Hibernate/JPA. This position requires full-stack development (front to back-end), as well as development of RESTful service endpoints.
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience with managing Confluence and JIRA pages (preferably in URBANDEVELOPMENT) is desired.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Ten (10) years of experience with programming using modern software environments.
- Certifications in at least two of the Specific Technology Requirements listed below are required. A Bachelor’s degree may substitute for certification(s). Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science; however, it may not be substituted for the required ten (10) years of experience.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required