Mid-Level Software Engineer (HTML/CSS/PHP)
- Evaluating and implement analytical and visualization software.
- Installation configuration and testing of software.
- Work with System Engineering team to determine software requirements and feasibility.
- Moving from conception prototype environment to an operational system.
- Integration with customer security infrastructure.
- Enhance user interface for analysts.
- Interact with similar customer projects
- Extensive experience in planning, accomplishing goals, complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as a top-level contributor or specialist. Have a firm grasp of modern computer programming with a minimum of six (6) years of experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems, software testing and experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
- Have demonstrated technical writing skills and have generated at least five (5) documents in support of a software development project and experience designing and developing applications that contain a user-facing view component.
Technical Skills Required:
- HTML / CSS/ PHP
- Experience with Python, SQL
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Python / Java
- Linux/ Subversion
- Experience with software engineering principles including but not limited to:
- Software Version / Revision Control suing SVN
- Use of bug tracking systems
- Software Development Environment setup
- Modular Programming / Abstraction
- Agile development
- Writing logging code
- Strong technical depth and ability to develop difficult code.
- Ability to work with a team to solve hard problems by developing complex and quality code.
- Interface with stakeholders and users to improve features and functions of supported products
- A strong background with task analysis and user interface design.
- Demonstrated ability to work iteratively with customers to gather and document user experience requirements.
- A high degree of creativity, interaction design, and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to design compelling and intuitive user interfaces.
- Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail.
Minimum Experience Required:
- At least ten (10) years in software development/engineering including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts, as required.
- At least six (6) years’ experience developing software in an enterprise environment. At least four (4) years of this experience must have been obtained in the last seven (7) years. At least four (4) years developing SW for UNIX or LINUX (Redhat versions 5 – 7) OS. At least two (2) years of this experience must have been obtained within the last four (4) years.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph required