Mid-Level Software Engineer (Full Stack Developer)
- ProObject is seeking an individual to help support rapid prototyping, analytic and tradecraft development and simulation for vetting of analytic needs, research and theory. The primary focus will be on prototype development efforts of the Mission Discovery Environment (MDE). This team supports request for efforts to modernize mission development and process workflows. The individual may also work directly with customers to migrate successful prototypes and designs to corporate initiatives through proper channels.
- Individual(s) assigned to this category shall have an understanding of how UIS code works and how analysts use UIS. Knowledge of XML structure, XML parsers, SQL and Perl is required. Development skills in Java threading/thread pooling, RMI, character set encoding, swing, JDBC, JMS, J2EE, Enterprise Java Beans, Web Logic, Servlets, and JSP are required.
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience with Angular and Node.js
- Experience with Linux and basic server administrative tasks
- Proficient in development of prototypes in a variety of other programming and scripting languages, for example Python, Java, shell scripting, ORM usage/construction
- Experience using Git for software development
- Understanding and experience with administering database (MariaDB, MySQL, Postgres), web (NGINX, Apache, Tomcat), and web application servers (Node.js)
- Knowledge of configuration management tools (such as Ansible)
Minimum Experience Required:
- At least 8 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for 4 years of general experience
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required