- Working in the financial environment, the successful candidate will use leading edge technologies to develop visualizations for analytics that pull data from multiple financial sources, as well as classic SIGINT. You will be developing new ways to represent the data using data science methods such as graphs. You will be working directly with the customer in a highly collaborative, integrated environment. This position is perfect for someone who likes to work in an environment that uses leading technologies in a fast paced arena.
- Individual(s) assigned to this category shall have an understanding of how UIS code works and how analysts use UIS. Knowledge of XML structure, XML parsers, SQL and Perl is required. Development skills in Java threading/thread pooling, RMI, character set encoding, swing, JDBC, JMS, J2EE, Enterprise Java Beans, Web Logic, Servlets, and JSP are required.
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience with MongoDB is a plus
- Experience with containers (i.e. Docker) is a plus
- Experience using Query Time Analytics (QTA) Framework is a plus
- Experience developing clients that use RESTful services.
- Experience with version control (Git/Subversion)
- Experience with server side REST architecture a plus
- Must be able to work in a team environment
Minimum Experience Required:
- Candidates shall have 8+ years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, including at least 5 years of experience in software intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers. (Note: A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, may be substituted for 4 years of general experience.)
- Additionally, at least 3 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required