- Expand Commercial and Open Source Data Visualization and Business Intelligence tool implementations enabling customers to obtain Business Intelligence capabilities from available data:
- Knowledge of COTS products (SPLUNK, QlikSense, or Tableau).
- Provide deep analytics capability for power users.
- Provide capability to allow a user to choose to display multiple graphs and/or tables with differing metrics on a dashboard.
- Develop views, dashboards, and Stories.
- Develop new charts and graphs using D3 Library extensions.
- Extensive experience in planning, accomplishing goals, complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as a top-level contributor or specialist. Have a firm grasp of modern computer programming with a minimum of six (6) years experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems, software testing and experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
- Have demonstrated technical writing skills and have generated at least five (5) documents in support of a software development project and experience designing and developing applications that contain a user-facing view component.
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience developing production-quality applications using Commercial Off The Shelf tools.
- System installation procedures and application deployments
- Basic understand of ETL with an ability to write COTS LOAD scripts and validate data
- Create and use connectors to various data sources
- Understand the COTS data layer and architecture
- Ability to architect data to provide optimal performance
Minimum Experience Required:
- At least ten (10) years in software development/engineering including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts, as required.
- At least six (6) years’ experience developing software in an enterprise environment. At least four (4) years of this experience must have been obtained in the last seven (7) years. At least four (4) years developing software for Windows, UNIX or Linux (Red hat versions 5 – 7) OS and at least two (2) years of this experience must have been obtained within the last four (4) years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science will be considered equivalent to four (4) years’ experience.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph required