- ProObject is in need of a Software Developer to work on an Agile SCRUM team in the customer’s facility. The developer will provide full-stack support for an existing Command and Control application, and will be responsible for correcting faults, improving performance, and developing enhancements to the application.
- Experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment.
Technical Skills Required:
- Hibernate, SQL
- Eclipse/Intelli J
Minimum Experience Required:
- A firm understanding of modern computer programming with a minimum of ten (10) years-experience in programming and providing direction for the design and development of application software for complex systems; software testing as well as solving varied software-related problems; generating and reviewing software design for accuracy, completeness, and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule.
- Ten (10) years-experience with programming using the modern software environments listed in section 4.5.5 (Software Engineering and Development) of the SOW.
- Certification in at least two (2) of the technologies listed in section 4.5.5 (Software Engineering and Development) of the SOW is required. A Bachelor’s degree may substitute for certification(s).
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required