ProObject is staffing up a team for a new development effort, and has a position for a GUI developer. The team will be responsible for the design, development (including continuous integration and continuous deployment), and testing of the new Agent Registration and Cognizance service and the new Data Marking service. The team will utilize a DevOps development approach, where the team will be responsible for all activities from development to testing (including unit, component, integration and end to end testing) and operational support. The team will also be responsible for ensuring all applicable compliance requirements are met.
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment.
Minimum Experience Required:
- A firm understanding of modern computer programming with a minimum of ten (10) years-experience in programming and providing direction for the design and development of application software for complex systems; software testing as well as solving varied software-related problems; generating and reviewing software design for accuracy, completeness, and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule.
- Ten (10) years-experience with programming using the modern software environments listed in section 4.5.5 (Software Engineering and Development) of the SOW.
- Certification in at least two (2) of the technologies listed in section 4.5.5 (Software Engineering and Development) of the SOW is required. A Bachelor’s degree may substitute for certification(s).
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, will not apply toward the ten (10) years of experience.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required