Mid-Level Software Developer (C++, Java, Linux)
- Lead a team to design, develop, and test application software to fulfill unique requirements on Windows, UNIX, or other specified platforms
- Build applications using a specified programming language per the Government
- Build graphical user interfaces (GUIs) for customer applications
- Respond to evolving requirements in an agile environment
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience developing complex programs using C, C#, C++, Java, or other comparable languages
- Experience implementing software life cycle management (requirements, design, develop, test, validate, deploy)
- Demonstrated proficiency in Linux
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience with preparing detailed specifications from which software products will be designed and/or candidate will translate documented designs into software products by developing, documenting, testing, and debugging code.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum eight (8) years’ experience programming with object-oriented programming languages
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments OR minimum five (5) years’ experience developing UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments.
- Minimum three (3) years leading projects that develop complex software, ensuring a collaborative environment, and configuration management.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required