Mid-Level SAP HR/Payroll Functional Analyst
- Exciting opportunity for a Contractor – HR/Payroll Functional Analyst. This position will be located at our office in Gaithersburg, MD. Onsite work 4x weekly (M, Tu, Th, Fri).
- Review and analyze existing IT solutions in support of HR and Payroll business processes for improvements and efficiencies,
- Develop new processes and solutions within existing production applications, and also evaluate and implement new business applications.
- Leverage SAP experience and knowledge to support best practices with proven understanding of process integration within the SAP landscape.
- Provide hands-on support for various business groups through problem solving, HR/Payroll configuration, functional documentation, testing, developing system documentation, and also training materials.
- Partner with other members of the applications support team and subject matter experts/functional analysts to drive process and systems improvements throughout the HR/Payroll organization
Technical Skills Required:
- Deep understanding of SAP Payroll schema, Time schema , time and attendance management.
- Deep understanding of SAP HR Payroll for the US, third party remittance and BSI Tax factory.
- Understand complex requirements and formulate solutions to support business needs.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills (reading, writing, and spoken)
Minimum Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or related technical field
- 4-7 years of IT experience using SAP ECC Payroll and time experience including SAP configuration, implementation, and support in an ECC 6.0+ environment in the areas of SAP HR, Payroll, time management, benefits.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required
A culture of people with a passion for technology, career growth, and training
- Humble, smart, and a consultative approach to how we serve our mission customers. To us, is not about bragging and "rock star engineer" status.
- If you love technology, learning, and growing in your career, we'd make a great team.
- ProObject was one of the first software engineering companies (many moons ago), that put our money where our mouth is: Robust training ($5250 per year) and certifications for all of our team members.
AWS Select Consulting Partner
- As an AWS select consulting partner, we have tons of training and certs with AWS if you're ready to get into cloud engineering and expand your career.
Family-oriented, family-feel, and respect for your time
- We're a family-owned company and we care about all of our employees. The difference is easy to see with us compared to other firms.
- We also don't believe in concepts like "work-life integration." For us, we believe in balance and support for your "outside of work" life. We respect that time.
- Comp time available
- Care about certain causes? We care about what our employees are into. Matching contributions and special events to make our community better
A Top Workplace, year-over-year
- Our staff and the Baltimore sun ranked us a top workplace for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021.
- That's cool but if you want to hear it right from our team, setup a no pressure meet 'n greet with some of our team actually doing the "rollup the sleeves hard work" and get to know us! We promise good coffee and the real scoop for what it's like working at ProObject.