Mid-Level Cyber Analyst
- Candidate will support cybersecurity efforts required for delivery of Mission Assurance (MA) products as part of the effort to facilitate, evaluate, and report cyberspace operations. The candidate coordinates strategic cybersecurity activities to create digital modernization standardization and align with DOD guidelines; facilitates cloud security efforts in the MA division and supports integration/normalization of emerging cloud security concepts and programs; communicates with internal and external partners to facilitate cyberspace situational awareness (SA) and information sharing within the DODIN; develops concept papers, technical white papers, and related documentation detailing cyberspace operations practices for implementation throughout DOD.
- Supports cloud security implementation, controls, and operations using best practices, policies and procedures that protect cloud data, applications, and infrastructure
- Conducts research that focuses on rapidly emerging cyber threats and cyber adversary TTPs and drafts assessments based on threats
- Collaborates with whole of government to stay abreast of constantly evolving adversary capabilities, intents, and activities outside the DODIN
- Coordinates, organizes, and participates in working groups and other workshop-type events supporting emerging concepts and programs
- Provides technical expertise for the identification, development and prioritization of cyberspace operations requirements, processes, procedures, and governing directives
- Assists the DoD CIO, Joint Staff, and OSD in formulating policy; assisting with writing, analyzing, and consolidating feedback on specified policies
- Provides planning and integration support for cyberspace operations and identifies opportunities for mission enhancement
- Works with staff to write various cybersecurity policy documents related to Cyber Strategy, Concept of Operations (CONOPs), Annual Campaign Orders etc
- Organizes and recommends cybersecurity directives, doctrine, programs, regulations, and procedures for DODIN operations
Technical Skills Required:
- Possesses a thorough understanding of cyberspace operations and mission assurance related subject matter
- Experience facilitating DOD working groups and participating in DOD component level tabletop exercises
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum six years of experience as a Cyberspace Analyst or a related functional area
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAM Level II Certification, CSSP Incident Responder, or CSSP Infrastructure Support
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required
A culture of people with a passion for technology, career growth, and training
- Humble, smart, and a consultative approach to how we serve our mission customers. To us, is not about bragging and "rock star engineer" status.
- If you love technology, learning, and growing in your career, we'd make a great team.
- ProObject was one of the first software engineering companies (many moons ago), that put our money where our mouth is: Robust training ($5250 per year) and certifications for all of our team members.
AWS Select Consulting Partner
- As an AWS select consulting partner, we have tons of training and certs with AWS if you're ready to get into cloud engineering and expand your career.
Family-oriented, family-feel, and respect for your time
- We're a family-owned company and we care about all of our employees. The difference is easy to see with us compared to other firms.
- We also don't believe in concepts like "work-life integration." For us, we believe in balance and support for your "outside of work" life. We respect that time.
- Comp time available
- Care about certain causes? We care about what our employees are into. Matching contributions and special events to make our community better
A Top Workplace, year-over-year
- Our staff and the Baltimore sun ranked us a top workplace for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021.
- That's cool but if you want to hear it right from our team, setup a no pressure meet 'n greet with some of our team actually doing the "rollup the sleeves hard work" and get to know us! We promise good coffee and the real scoop for what it's like working at ProObject.