Mid-Level Computer Scientist (C/C++, Java, FORTH)
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the principles, theories, methods, and techniques of the specialized field of computer science, as well as knowledge of the concepts, factors and conditions which influence the design, development, and operation of related products.
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong experience with vulnerability research
- Experience doing reverse engineering
- Proficiency in C programming
- Understanding of Linux / Unix systems
Minimum Experience Required:
- Have at least ten (10) years of experience and related skills in software architecture, software requirements definition, design of computer software projects, software interface specifications, software coding, and software testing.
- Have at least ten (10) years’ experience and related skills in low-level software languages (machine and assembly) and high level software languages (C/C++, Java, FORTH).
- Have at least five (5) years of experience in technical development, and be skilled in leading a team.
- Have at least five (5) years of experience embedded development and with processor architectures in one or more of the following: ARM, ST10, AMD, SPARC, or Xeon.
- A Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Physical Science, Computer Science, or Systems Engineering may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience. A PhD in a relevant area may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required