Mid-Level CNO Analyst/Programmer
- Support custom software design and development of CNO tools and techniques
- Design and develop end-to-end data flow and tasking into all CNO tools developed as prescribed by the Government
- Provide/author documentation, participate in design, code, and software readiness reviews as prescribed by the Government’s software development procedures and processes
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience in a commercial, government, or academic setting in the field of computer science, information systems, or network engineering
- Minimum one (1) year experience programming in Assembly, C, C#, C++, Java, Perl, or Python
- Minimum one (1) year experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments OR minimum one (1) year experience developing UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments
- (Note: 1 year development experience may be credited for appropriate coursework in Windows or Unix programming, completed as part of an awarded Bachelors or Masters degree)
- Familiarity with software version control tools (i.e., Subversion, CVS, etc…)
- Able to debug software and troubleshoot issues
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required
A culture of people with a passion for technology, career growth, and training
- Humble, smart, and a consultative approach to how we serve our mission customers. To us, is not about bragging and "rock star engineer" status.
- If you love technology, learning, and growing in your career, we'd make a great team.
- ProObject was one of the first software engineering companies (many moons ago), that put our money where our mouth is: Robust training ($5250 per year) and certifications for all of our team members.
AWS Select Consulting Partner
- As an AWS select consulting partner, we have tons of training and certs with AWS if you're ready to get into cloud engineering and expand your career.
Family-oriented, family-feel, and respect for your time
- We're a family-owned company and we care about all of our employees. The difference is easy to see with us compared to other firms.
- We also don't believe in concepts like "work-life integration." For us, we believe in balance and support for your "outside of work" life. We respect that time.
- Comp time available
- Care about certain causes? We care about what our employees are into. Matching contributions and special events to make our community better
A Top Workplace, year-over-year
- Our staff and the Baltimore sun ranked us a top workplace for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021.
- That's cool but if you want to hear it right from our team, setup a no pressure meet 'n greet with some of our team actually doing the "rollup the sleeves hard work" and get to know us! We promise good coffee and the real scoop for what it's like working at ProObject.