Mid-Level CNO Analyst/Programmer
- Provide installation, configuration and operational use of network security devices including; firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and network traffic analyzers
- Provide installation, configuration and operational use of anti-virus, anti-spyware, and commercial computer forensic tools and products
- Collect on-net signatures for network security devices and identify those signatures that are unique to a particular device
- Provide support to CNO developers by evaluating CNO tools and techniques with the above mentioned security products and tools
- Provide written reports on results of evaluations.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum six (6) years experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering. Certifications in MCSE, RHCE, CEH, CCNA, or CISSP preferred
- Minimum three (3) years experience with system (Windows, Linux, and Solaris) and network administration
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with network protocols, network routing devices, computer security devices, security architectures, methodologies and tools
- Minimum two (2) years experience installing and configuring networking devices (routers, switches)
- Able to design, write, and execute software test plans
- Experience with configuration management, IP management, and troubleshooting
- Experience in designing and implementing network architecture scenarios containing various operating system and application versions to include Linux, Solaris, and Windows, UNCLASSIFIED//FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY UNCLASSIFIED//FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY Page 3 of 11
- Able to replicate real world network and system scenarios in a lab environment
- Technical writing skills capable of accurately describing lab design, tool usage, and tool testing procedures.
- Thorough C/C++Development skills
- Experience with Networks
- Experience with IPv4 Protocol and Networking
- Can work well with a TEAM
- Experience with Python
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required
A culture of people with a passion for technology, career growth, and training
- Humble, smart, and a consultative approach to how we serve our mission customers. To us, is not about bragging and "rock star engineer" status.
- If you love technology, learning, and growing in your career, we'd make a great team.
- ProObject was one of the first software engineering companies (many moons ago), that put our money where our mouth is: Robust training ($5250 per year) and certifications for all of our team members.
AWS Select Consulting Partner
- As an AWS select consulting partner, we have tons of training and certs with AWS if you're ready to get into cloud engineering and expand your career.
Family-oriented, family-feel, and respect for your time
- We're a family-owned company and we care about all of our employees. The difference is easy to see with us compared to other firms.
- We also don't believe in concepts like "work-life integration." For us, we believe in balance and support for your "outside of work" life. We respect that time.
- Comp time available
- Care about certain causes? We care about what our employees are into. Matching contributions and special events to make our community better
A Top Workplace, year-over-year
- Our staff and the Baltimore sun ranked us a top workplace for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021.
- That's cool but if you want to hear it right from our team, setup a no pressure meet 'n greet with some of our team actually doing the "rollup the sleeves hard work" and get to know us! We promise good coffee and the real scoop for what it's like working at ProObject.