- Working in the persona analysis environment, the successful candidate will use leading edge technologies to develop visualizations for analytics that pull data from multiple data sources, as well as classic SIGINT. You will be developing new ways to represent the data using data science methods such as graphs to optimize the visual display of data. You will be working directly with data scientists in a highly collaborative, integrated environment to enable discovery and value extraction. This position is perfect for someone who likes to work in an environment that uses leading technologies in a rapid prototyping arena to improve technical personas.
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience developing clients that use RESTful services.
- Experience with version control (Git/Subversion)
- Experience with server side REST architecture a plus
- Must be able to work in a team environment
Minimum Experience Required:
- Eight (8) years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline.
- At least five (5) years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least three (3) years of experience as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for four (4) years of general experience.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required