Mid-Level Applications Engineer/Analytics
- An Analytics team member will primarily automate the processing of customer data logs and provide technical guidance to the team.
- Develops and manages software tools in support of Enterprise Management.
- Formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities provided by the software distributor.
- Conducts program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Performs user administration on Enterprise Management supporting technologies.
- Software development (Java, Perl, SQL, Eclipse, Maven, web application development)
- Windows and Linux System administration
- ITIL® v3 Foundation certification desired
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience with Java, Scala, Kafka, Spark streaming, and experience with integrating software components into a fully functional software system
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience with Elasticsearch and in-memory data storage systems (i.e. Redis)
Minimum Experience Required:
- High School Diploma/GED and 12 years, or Associate’s Degree and 10 years, or Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years, or Master’s Degree or Higher and 6 years.
- TS/SCI w. Polygraph Required