Mid-Level Application Engineer (Splunk, Cyber Security Analytics)
- Develops and manages software tools in support of Enterprise Management. Formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities provided by the software distributor. Conducts program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. Performs user administration on Enterprise Management supporting technologies.
- Software development (Java, Perl, SQL, Eclipse, Maven, web application development)
- Windows and Linux System administration
- ITIL® v3 Foundation certification desired
Technical Skills Required:
- Power Splunk user with following relevant Splunk experience:
- Dashboard and background application development, analytic and query development, scripting, and automation.
- Familiar with visualizations and machine learning
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience with parsing unstructured data, RESTful services development, ETL development,
- Experience developing applications that populate and query large databases,
- Experience with ArcSight, ElasticSearch, RegEx, Python, Perl, certification in Splunk Administration
Minimum Experience Required:
- High School Diploma/GED and 12 years, or Associate’s Degree and 10 years, or Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years, or Master’s Degree or Higher and 6 years.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required