Mid-Level Application Engineer (Pig, Linux, Docker)
- Develops and manages software tools in support of Enterprise Management. Formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities provided by the software distributor. Conducts program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. Performs user administration on Enterprise Management supporting technologies.
- Software development (Java, Perl, SQL, Eclipse, Maven, web application development)
- Windows and Linux System administration
- ITIL® v3 Foundation certification desired
Technical Skills Required:
- Pig analytics, Linux system administration, Docker, Python, Spark, AWS, experience with micro service architectures, understanding of networking concepts (i.e. load balancing, TCP/IP)
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- RDS, Kubernetes, Ansible or other automations, AMQP, Java
Minimum Experience Required:
- High School Diploma/GED and 12 years, or Associate’s Degree and 10 years, or Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years, or Master’s Degree or Higher and 6 years.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required