Mid-Level Application Engineer (Java, Scala, Analytics, Data Logs)
- The Application Engineer will play a role in the design, implementation, and maintenance of data ingest processes for a user security alert dashboard, specifically automating the processing of customer data logs.
- Develops and manages software tools in support of Enterprise Management. Formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities provided by the software distributor. Conducts program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. Performs user administration on Enterprise Management supporting technologies.
- Software development (Java, Perl, SQL, Eclipse, Maven, web application development)
- Windows and Linux System administration
- ITIL® v3 Foundation certification desired
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience with Java, Scala, Spark streaming, pub/sub architecture (specifically Kafka)
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience with ELK stack, Kubernetes, Redis, MySQL
Minimum Experience Required:
- High School Diploma/GED and 12 years, or Associate’s Degree and 10 years, or Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years, or Master’s Degree or Higher and 6 years.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required