Mid-Level Application Engineer (Java, Perl, SQL)
- An analytics team member will primarily automate the processing of customer data logs and provide technical guidance to the team
- Develops and manages software tools in support of Enterprise Management. Formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities provided by the software distributor. Conducts program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. Performs user administration on Enterprise Management supporting technologies.
- Software development (Java, Perl, SQL, Eclipse, Maven, web application development)
- Windows and Linux System administration
- ITIL® v3 Foundation certification desired
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience with Java, Scala, Kafka, Spark streaming, and experience with integrating software components into a fully functional software system
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience with Elasticsearch and in-memory data storage systems (i.e. Redis)
Minimum Experience Required:
- High School Diploma/GED and 12 years, or Associate’s Degree and 10 years, or Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years, or
- Master’s Degree or Higher and 6 years.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required