Mid-Level Application Engineer (Java, Hadoop, HDFS)
- Develops and manages software tools in support of Enterprise Management.
- Formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities provided by the software distributor.
- Conducts program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Performs user administration on Enterprise Management supporting technologies.
- Software development (Java, Perl, SQL, Eclipse, Maven, web application development)
- Windows and Linux System administration
- ITIL® v3 Foundation certification desired
Technical Skills Required:
Strong experience with
- NoSQL (Mongo, ElasticSearch, SOLR, Cassandra)
Special Technical Skills Desired:
Minimum Experience Required:
- High School Diploma/GED and 12 years, or Associate’s Degree and 10 years, or Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years, or Master’s Degree or Higher and 6 years.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required