- The Application Engineer will work with customer technical leads on all aspects of user-centered design including information architecture, task analysis, user flows, navigation, interaction design, and interactive wireframe prototypes.
- Develops and manages software tools in support of Enterprise Management.
- Formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities provided by the software distributor.
- Conducts program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Performs user administration on Enterprise Management supporting technologies.
- Software development (Java, Perl, SQL, Eclipse, Maven, web application development)
- Windows and Linux System administration
- ITIL® v3 Foundation certification desired
Technical Skills Required:
- Familiarity with RESTful web services, Spring Security, Ebean
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Linux VM experience, Java Virtual Machine and associated languages (specifically Scala)
Minimum Experience Required:
- High School Diploma/GED and 12 years, or Associate’s Degree and 10 years, or Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years, or Master’s Degree or Higher and 6 years.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required