Senior Level Software Engineer – Backend Developer (Java, Perl, SQL)
- The Application Engineer will support the development, implementation, and maintenance to provide network analytic solutions to the enterprise, providing a platform for users to visualize network and systems operations through a common dashboard along with a suite of tools to identify network abnormalities.
- Develops and manages software tools in support of Enterprise Management. Formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities provided by the software distributor. Conducts program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. Performs user administration on Enterprise Management supporting technologies.
- Software development (Java, Perl, SQL, Eclipse, Maven, web application development)
- Windows and Linux System administration
- ITIL® v3 Foundation certification desired
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience with Linux based operating systems (specifically CentOS and Red Hat)
- Development experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Data presentation technologies including JSON and YAML
- Experience working in Agile methodologies
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience with Grafana and network flow data
Minimum Experience Required:
- High School Diploma/GED and 12 years, or Associate’s Degree and 10 years, or Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years, or Master’s Degree or Higher and 6 years.
- TS/SCI w. Polygraph Required