Linux Systems Administrator II
- Provide and supervise set-up, configure, and load system software and hardware;
- Provide system administration support of computers, servers, racks of equipment and figure/manage LAN interfaces.
- Provide support for web development, testing, system integration, installation scripts and other duties to support systems and network infrastructure.
Technical Skills Required:
- Solid Linux command line skills;
- Scripting skills;
- Musting be willing/able to work shift/nights.
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience performing and assisting with equipment specification, setup, problem resolution, and network support related to computer hardware and software;
- Experience providing assistance to users;
- Experience optimizing system operations;
- Experience ensuring compliance with licensing agreements and system currency.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Five (5) to ten (10) years experience with installation, maintenance, administration, and trouble shooting of LAN, computer hardware and software
- A Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: Comp Support Technology, Electronics Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Network Engineering
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required