Junior Technical Writer (Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Candidate shall be responsible primarily for the preparation, review, revision, certification, and controlling of technical publications.
- Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Is a high visibility position focused on customer success get you up in the morning? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to support operations within the new Cybersecurity Directorate.
- As a part of a team in one of 3 divisions, you will be assisting with the development and standardization of multiple types of documents. Work with SOPs, MOAs, MEPs, communications between the IC partners. Assist in developing briefs and workflows to provide high quality outputs to be used by government personnel at all levels. The successful candidates will work as a part of the government team in the Integrated Cyber Center at the new East Campus.
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Strong skills in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint primarily).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project.
- SharePoint experience a plus.
- General familiarity with SIGINT a plus.
- Strong communication skills a must.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
Minimum Experience Required:
- At least five (5) years of experience in document management and technical editing for a program or project of similar complexity.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required